Thursday, October 04, 2007

Yousef.... OMG look at his cheeks!!!

Yousef is now officially my baby muse, he is absolutely gorgeous and loves the camera just as much as the camera loves him. He is slightly bigger now but the below pictures were taken before he was one. I had such a difficult time choosing which ones were my favourites, as there were so many.... honestly he looked so cute in all of them. Steve says I'm obsessed...but what does he know. :o)
I'll probably have to take up another hobby other than photography because I keep taking loads of baby shots and then my blogsite gets updated with more baby shots and all my friends and family will stop coming to read my blogsite.... :o) Am thinking of creating a separate photography website to display all my baby pictures and keep this blogsite just on what steve and I have been getting up to instead..... so stay tuned.