Saturday, July 09, 2005

Trip to Bali For Mi-Anne's & Uli's Wedding

Let me first start by saying how excited I was about going on this trip. Not only because it was my first time to Bali but because I was attending a really good friend of mine's wedding. And to top it off I was to be Mi-Anne's Maid of Honor and Steve was one of the wedding sponsors...... silly girl, she didn't know what she was getting herself and Uli into! hehehehe.

The wedding was a dream, it went without a hitch and was one of the most romantic ones Steve and I have been to. To make sure it was a perfect day, Uli even enlisted rain stopper in to do a little ritual to ward off the rain. Either we were very lucky or the ritual did work, because the sky was blue and the sun came out shining brightly the entire day.
















The bride looked so beautiful and radiant. The groom looked so in love. Uli's speach brought everyone to tears when he proclaimed his love for Mi-Anne. Everyone just danced and partied the night away. We even had some live performances from Mi-Anne's karoke mad uncle.